Hey CJ Fans!
OK, now that we have a chance to breathe for a minute, we want to share with you a few of the things that we have been up to lately.
In addition to the thousands of people each week that we serve through the front door (thank goodness for this great location), we have been doing tons of deliveries to homes and businesses.
Also, we have been doing a lot of donations. Not only to Blanchet House each day www.blanchethouse.org but we have been donating to lots of events, too:
- Shop for Girls, Inc., Benefit Shopping Day at Eileen Fisher, Bridgeport Village
- Pearl Bunny Hop http://kidsinthepearl.com/events.htm
- Photo Shoot for Portland Bride and Groom Magazine
- Events for The Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde
- Jive Software Product Launch
- Oregon Zoo Volunteer Recognition Event
- Courtyard by Marriott Wedding Open House
- Artemis Catering Wedding Show at Portland Center Stage (May 27, 5 – 7pm)
- McMenamins Open House for Weddings and Events at Grand Lodge (April 25th, 3 – 7pm)
- Stumptown Challenge www.stumptownchallenge.com (July 19th)
- Hats Off to the Hill, Benefit for OHSU Center for Women’s Health (May 7th)
- Polish the Pearl (May 10th)
- Earth Day Kids in the Pearl http://kidsinthepearl.com/events.htm (April 26th)
- Oregon Native American Chamber Monthly Meeting (May 28th) and Annual Gathering (October 11th) www.onacc.org
- Hip Chicks do Wine Events (throughout the year) http://www.hipchicksdowine.com/